Cincinnati Alumni Chapter Academic Scholarship Fund
Donations to the Cincinnati Alumni Chapter Scholarship are tax deductible when given through the TSU Foundation. To make a donation, please follow the instructions below
1. Access the TSU Foundation Donation page: http://www.tnstate.edu/foundation/give.aspx
2. Click on the “Donations” button
3. Click the “Alumni Association and Chapter Funds” category
4. Select the “Cincinnati Alumni Scholarship”
5. Click "Pay Now" and fill out all required information.
You may also mail in your check donation to the Chapter address and we will submit your donation to the Foundation on your behalf. Please include:
1. Scholarship Donor Information Form (download here)
2. "Cincinnati Alumni Chapter Scholarship Fund" in the memo line on your check
3. Name, Graduating Year, Home address and Email address.
*NEW!! James W. Isabel, Sr. Student Emergency Relief Fund
This year we are focusing on soliciting funds to help support Graduating Seniors meet their unexpected financial needs.
The TSU Cincinnati Alumni Chapter awards a $500 scholarship per semester through the TSU Foundation.
Graduating High School Senior from the Cincinnati Area.
2.5 Minimum GPA
How To Apply:
1. Go to the TSU Foundation Website (https://tnstate.academicworks.com/)
2. Sign in using your Mytsu username and password.
3. You will be matched to the Cincinnati Alumni Chapter Scholarship based on your registered location.
*Students must be admitted to TSU to complete the online scholarship application.
We also request that you contact the Alumni chapter after you apply so we can track the status of your application.
The TSU Cincinnati Alumni Chapter has established a Student Assistance Fund to help Graduating Seniors with unexpected financial needs.
Graduating TSU Senior from the Cincinnati Area.*
Valid Financial Need
*NOTE: Underclassmen may be considered if no requests have be received from Seniors and funds are available.
How To Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information: